2023 Exhibitor Resource Center (2024 details coming soon)
- Exhibitor Information
- Exhibitor Console
- Freeman Services
- Shipping & Material Handling
- Registration & Housing
- Mirage & Other Vendors
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Tuesday, March 7 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 8 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday, March 9 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
This schedule is for move-in of your exhibit and display equipment. Should you have any questions regarding move-in, please contact Freeman at (702) 579-1700.
- Sunday, March 5 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday, March 6 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 7 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Thursday, March 9 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Friday, March 10 8:00 AM – Noon
Important Links & Information
Size and Height Restrictions
Banners are allowed in Peninsula, Split Island and Island 400 sq ft and larger. Hanging signs and graphics should be set back at least 5 feet within ALL sides of the space and be directly over contracted space only. The top of a hanging sign may not be more than 24 feet above the floor. The bottom of a hanging sign must not be lower than 14 feet above the floor. Show Management must approve all hanging signs. The exhibitor must complete the online hanging sign form and submit drawings for approval.
Pre-show Media List
Any exhibitor can request a pre-registered media list via e-mail approximately six weeks prior to the show. Please request the list by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We strongly encourage exhibitors to contact the media prior to the show to inform them about new product introductions, special events, etc.
You will need your password to log into the exhibitor console. The password is in your booth confirmation. Or you can email Jaime Hirahara at Jaime.Hirahara@emeraldX.com to request it.
This is a great one-stop place to update the following:
- Create an exhibitor listing that will be in the mobile app and official show guide
- Upload forms such as Certificate of Insurance, EAC information, Hanging Sign submissions
- Register your booth personnel
- Download the exhibitor service manual
- Book your hotel rooms
- Make payments
- And more…
Freeman Services is our general contractor for WPPI. They provide carpet, furniture, installation and dismantle, material handling, shipping and handling, and much more. Access FreemanOnline
For additional questions, contact one of our Account Executives
For all exhibitor inquiries, please contact:
Schedule a Call
Subscribe to stay updated on what’s happening.