What are the registration rates?
Visit our pricing page to view the pricing for registration and add-on classes.
When does the conference open?
When is the show open?
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Thursday, February 27, 2020
What if I encounter an error during registration?
If you encounter errors while registering, please try a different browser. If problems persist, please contact registration Customer Service at 800-465-5514 for domestic calls, 847-996-5814 for international calls between the hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can I contact with questions about Registering?
For questions regarding your registration, please contact registration Customer Service at 800-465-5514 for domestic calls, 847-996-5814 for international calls between the hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time or email email@example.com.
Who can I contact with questions about the Conference Program or Seminars?
For questions regarding the WPPI Conference program or seminars, please contact Arlene.Evans@emeraldexpo.com
What's included with a Platform Pass?
The Platform Pass includes:
- Access to all Platform classes
- Access to the Show Floor
- Entry to live judging at the WPPI Honors of Excellence Competition (Print & Album Competitions)
- Access to special events, including keynotes and the WPPI Honors of Excellence Award Ceremony
Can I register on-site?
How do I change my registration?
For personal assistance, contact the registration customer service team:
If I need to cancel, what is the cancellation policy?
Any cancellation of any pass is subject to a USD $25 processing fee.
- Refunds are not permitted for any registration made after February 18, 2020.
- Refunds are not permitted for Show Floor Passes.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After February 18, 2020, substitutions will be allowed in the event that the registrant is unable to attend, but no refunds will be issued. The substitute must bring the registrant’s confirmation letter to the Will Call Counter in the registration area to receive a badge for admission.
Do I need a ticket for Special Evening Events?
Tickets are not needed for the Special Event Sessions. These events are open to Conference Pass attendees, you will not receive a ticket for these events, nor will they be listed on your badge.
How can I obtain a Visa letter invitation for WPPI?
A visa letter will automatically be generated once you complete your registration for WPPI. During the registration process you will be prompted to provide your full contact information and country of origin’s information. Please fill out the registration form accurately. Your registration contact information must match exactly with the contact information and information that appears on your passport. Once you have completed your registration you will receive a confirmation email with a link where you will be able to print your personalized invitation letter. The entire process is very easy and fast. Please note that an invitation letter is not a decisive factor in determining whether or not the visa will be issued.
Are children allowed in the conference classes or the expo?
WPPI is a professional trade event.
- Children under the age of 14, including infants, are not permitted in any conference seminars at any time.
- Children under the age of 14 are permitted on the expo show floor and must be under adult supervision at all times – no more than two children per adult. Proof of age may be required.
- Strollers will be permitted on the show floor, but are not recommended.
- If child care is needed, contact your hotel concierge to make arrangements.
Do you offer a Student/Educator/Military Discount?
Is there a babysitting service available?
Babysitting service can be booked through:
The Baby Sitting Company
- Fully Insured
- Trustworthy, Mature Sitters
- Fully Screened
- Background Checked
- Drug Tested