Registration & Pricing
Registration for WPPI 2021 will be open in the next few weeks.
In our registration system, you can choose from a Conference Pass or a Show Floor Pass, then select your Add-On Classes (Master Classes, Photo Walks, and Summits), which can be purchased by any registration type.
- Access to all Seminar Classes. There will be no pre-registration for seminar classes, seating is by general admission. Seminars are 90-minute, theater-style classes that prepares you for everything from becoming a better photographer to running a more successful and profitable business, and beyond. Learning tracks include Boudoir, Business & Marketing, Inspirational/Motivational, Lighting & Posing, Maternity/Newborn, Portrait, Spanish, Video, Wedding, and Workflow. A Conference Pass gives you access to over 40 Seminar Classes. Seminars are offered to Conference Pass holders on a first-come, first-served basis. We suggest arriving at least 15 minutes early.
- Guest Passes – Bring a friend for FREE! Each purchase of a Conference Pass includes one complimentary Guest Conference Pass and $50 off each additional Conference Pass you add to your registration.
- Access to WPPI Show Floor, August 17-19, 2021
- Entry to Live Judging of WPPI The Annual Print, Album and Filmmaking Competition – August 15-16, 2021
- Entry to the WPPI Party, and the WPPI Honors of Excellence Award Ceremony
- Master Classes, Photo Walks and Summits are available as add-on purchases.