Our goal is to ensure the safety and satisfaction of attendees during the event. Therefore we request all who participate in the event to adhere to the show policies.
Questions about Registering?
For questions before, during or after you register, please contact registration Customer Service:
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Questions about the Conference Program or Seminars?
For questions regarding the WPPI Conference program or seminars, please contact Arlene Evans:
- Badges will not be mailed. Registrants must bring their confirmation receipt to the Mirage Convention Center during registration hours to pick up their badge before being admitted to the exhibit hall or any conference seminar.
- All persons planning to attend the WPPI Conference + Show must be registered.
- WPPI reserves the right to verify the identity of any persons using a show badge. Any person found using another person’s badge will have the badge confiscated and may be asked to register correctly or leave the premises.
- There will be a fee to reprint a badge.
- All cancellations of any conference passes are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Refunds are not permitted after August 10, 2021. Any registration made after August 10, 2021 is non-refundable.
- Refunds are not permitted for Show Floor Only Passes.
- All refund requests received prior to August 10, 2021 will be issued approximately two weeks after the WPPI 2021 Conference + Show.
All reservations require a credit card guarantee. The hotel requires cancellation notice 72 hours prior to the reservation date to avoid cancellation penalty. Failure to arrive on your confirmed arrival date will result in one night’s room & tax charged by the hotel to the credit card provided and cancellation of the entire reservation.
The hotel may charge a one night’s room and tax deposit upon receipt of the rooming list, on or after August 10, 2021. Before August 10, 2021, reservation changes and cancellations can be made via the website.<