Our goal is to ensure the safety and satisfaction of attendees during the event. Therefore we request all who participate in the event to adhere to the show policies.
Terms & Conditions
1. Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
2. ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at WPPI may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and WPPI will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
3. Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
4. Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to all current health and safety measures and protocols (including those related to COVID, if any) required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at TPM. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to any such health and safety measures or other protocols for attendance at the event.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have reviewed and agree to the https://www.emeraldx.com/privacy-policy/.
Questions about Registering?
For questions before, during or after you register, please contact registration Customer Service:
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Questions about the Conference Program or Seminars?
For questions regarding the WPPI Conference program or seminars, please contact Arlene Evans:
- Badges will not be mailed. Registrants must bring their confirmation receipt to the Mirage Convention Center during registration hours to pick up their badge before being admitted to the exhibit hall or any conference seminar.
- All persons planning to attend the WPPI Conference + Show must be registered.
- WPPI reserves the right to verify the identity of any persons using a show badge. Any person found using another person’s badge will have the badge confiscated and may be asked to register correctly or leave the premises.
Any and all ticket sales are final and non-refundable. This includes all tickets and passes of any kind, without exception. Promo codes are not valid for prior purchases.
All reservations require a credit card guarantee. The hotel requires cancellation notice 72 hours prior to the reservation date to avoid cancellation penalty. Failure to arrive on your confirmed arrival date will result in one night’s room & tax charged by the hotel to the credit card provided and cancellation of the entire reservation.
The hotel may charge a one night’s room and tax deposit on or after January 29, 2024. This deposit will be refunded by the hotel if cancellation notice is received at least 72 hours prior to the reservation date.
Reservation changes can be made via the web-site until January 29, 2024.
NOTE: Please do not contact the hotel before February 2, 2024, as they will not yet have access to your room reservations.
On or before February 27, 2024- Substitutions will be allowed for paid conference classes only in the event the registrant is unable to attend, but no refunds will be issued. To make a substitution please use the contact information below. No substitutions are allowed for student/educator/military passes.
For substitution requests, please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The WPPI Conference + Show is a professional trade event
- Children under the age of 16, including infants, are not permitted in any conference seminars at any time.
- Children under the age of 16 are permitted on the show floor and must be under adult supervision at all times – no more than two children per adult. Proof of age may be required.
- Strollers will be permitted on the show floor but are not recommended.
Photography and Video Recording
- Personal photography is not allowed in the exhibit hall without the prior consent from the exhibiting company.
- By attending the WPPI Wedding and Portrait Photography Conference + Show, you agree that WPPI show management and its authorized representatives may conduct interviews and may take photographs and/or record video directly or indirectly of you at any time during the event. You authorize show management all rights necessary to record you during the event and to use any or all portion of such photographs or video recordings at any time in the future for educational, informational, commercial or any other business and in any form and waive right or approval of the uses and any claim for compensation.
Other Policies & Recommendations
- For the safety of all attendees, no rolling carts/bags are permitted on the show floor during show hours, except when such are a medical necessity.
- Conference attire: Temperatures can vary within the convention center. Dressing in layers of clothing that make you comfortable and confident, along with very comfortable shoes, should be considered by all attendees.
During the registration process we may request certain contact information and demographic information about you such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, company name, size of company and title. Please note that the contact and demographic information that you provide through your registration will be stored in the barcode on your badge and will be shared with each exhibitor that you allow to scan your badge.
Show management (Emerald) may use your contact information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide you with information about products or services you’ve ordered, including trade shows.
- To provide you with e-newsletters you have requested
- To send you notices for subscription renewal
- To contact you regarding marketing endeavors
If you do not wish to receive WPPI Conference + Show marketing information from Emerald or wish to opt out of future WPPI Conference + Show email promotions from Emerald, please email email@example.com with WPPI Conference + Show in the subject line. Please note that all promotional and research email messages you receive from Emerald will include an option to opt out of future email communications.
All show policies are subject to change.