WPPI 2021 Speaker Proposals
WPPI 2021 will be held from March 7-11, 2021 at Mirage in Las Vegas. The Speaker Proposals submission deadline has been extended to MAY 17, 2020.
New York – May 7, 2020 – WPPI continues to be one of the most anticipated events in the photo industry, and the most comprehensive and effective way to learn the latest skills and techniques from renowned industry experts and educators. The 2021 lineup of classes will cover every aspect of photography and how to run a successful photography business.
To be considered as an instructor, your session must demonstrate the ability in the following areas:
- Create compelling and relevant educational content.
- Have the ability to engage with your attendees and hold their attention for the duration of your session.
- Provide relevant tips and takeaways for the attendees to leave and apply to their workflow and business.
- You must be the copyright holder of all photos, videos and intellectual property that you use as your own. Exceptions are made for examples you may be comparing if they are stated as examples and the photographer/s is credited.
- We are looking for hands-on and interactive sessions.
- YOU MAY SUBMIT UP TO THREE SESSIONS FOR WPPI 2021, HOWEVER THEY MUST ALL BE SUBMITTED AT THE SAME TIME.
- Seminar – 90 min lecture style session, included with all Conference Passes.
- Photo Walk – 2-hour of shooting on location. Once your Photo Walk is chosen, we can send a list of approved locations. Available to all attendees as an add-on purchase.
- Master Class – 2-hour hands-on and interactive for the more advanced attendee. Available to all attendees as an add-on purchase.
- Intensive Class – 6-hour hands-on workshop (You will not have to leave the room if you choose not to). Available to all attendees as an add-on purchase.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED: May 17, 2019